Thursday, June 12, 2008

Miracle Myx Acts Cool

.
"I think I fit right in here," Myx said.

"On the floor of a mall?" I asked.

"Do I sense some jealousy, Dave?"

"Of a book?" I always feel smart answering a question with another question--especially when I don't know the real answer or don't want to broach (yeah--I looked it up) the subject.

"Jealous of how cool I am, how I look and act--like my pal here behind me."

"Of a book?" It had worked the first time, so why not again?

"You're thinking that you could use that twice, aren't you?"

"Am not!" I defense well ... adequately ... OK--I'm lousy at arguing with Myx.

"Dave, you're cool in your own ways," Myx said.

"Really? How?" Maybe this was going to turn out better than I thought.

"Errr ... ya got me--I was bluffing to make you feel better," Myx said.

Be cool and watch Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: