Monday, June 30, 2008

Miracle Myx Seals The Deal

.
"Haven't we done this before, Dave?"

Myx was always ready to point out weaknesses, omissions, and redundancies. Months ago, I had taken a photo of Myx with the Massachusetts state flag. In the blog, we had explained all about the state seal. Myx was just highlighting that fact.

"Just because I pointed out the meaning of the Native American--"

"The Indian drowned me, killed me the second time," Myx stated, maybe a little too quietly.

"Yes, in MIRACLE MYX that does happen. You call Johnny Bearcloud 'the Indian' all through the book," I said.

"Maybe I've got a right to. Maybe--"

"Myx, where is this all coming from? Where's the light and breezy banter that we're famous for?

"Hmmm? You're right, Dave. What's a little drowning between friends." After a short pause, Myx added: "Famous?"

"Sounded good!" I said with my cheery voice.

Pow wow with Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: