Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Miracle Myx Pow Wows

.
"Not politically incorrect?" I asked.

"You wrote about this very thing in MIRACLE MYX, Dave," Myx said.

The Indian thing. Myx Amens is actually killed by an Indian in MIRACLE MYX. You can hear an audio excerpt called "The Indian" on my Myspace page along with a new audio excerpt I just posted called "Synesthesia."

http://www.myspace.com/davediotalevi

"I say in the book that even though its more correct to say 'Native American' now, he'll always be 'The Indian' to me," Myx said.

"I guess being killed by someone gives you some sort of rights to name them." I thought that kind of logic sounded good even if it carried no real intellectual weight.

"Tell everyone what your grandfather said the name of the lake means, Dave."

"My grandfather (George) always claimed it meant 'You fish on your side of the lake, I'll fish on mine--and no one fish in the middle.'"

Catch Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: