Thursday, June 5, 2008

Miracle Myx Has Heart

.
"When a man's an empty kettle he should be on his mettle, And yet I'm torn apart."

"You're doing it, Myx--singing again," I said.

"Just because I'm presumin' that I could be kind-a-human, If I only had heart."

"I suppose it's justified since we're in front of some Tin Men--well, one is copper."

"Picture me - a balcony. Above a voice sings low. Wherefore art thou, Romeo? I hear a beat....
How sweet."

"Are you finished, Myx. We really should be off--to see the Wizard! Get it? To see the Wizard ... because you're singing ...."

"Just to register emotion, jealousy - devotion, And really feel the part."

Myx paused, looked at me, and then said: "Come on, Dave--let's do the ending right!"

And so, in front of an exhibition of silent metal, Myx and I shook the walls with: "I could stay young and chipper,and I'd lock it with a zipper, If I only had a heart."

Go off to see Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: