Monday, June 16, 2008

Miracle Myx Is Dandy

.
"Aren't you ever afraid I'll get wet or dirty, Dave?"

"Do we have to discuss this, Myx?"

"Awww! You're trying to be clever: 'do we' and 'dewy' like the grass is."

"I'm the man!" I said with a lot more enthusiasm than I felt.

"You do try, Dave. Emphasis on try."

"Other than being moist and grassy--do you like the sea of dandelions that I chose for this pic?"

"Always pretty with the bright yellow. You thought I was going for the 'dandy' reference like you did in the subject line."

"I would have, Myx. You know how clever I am!"

"Instead, I'll tell you they're named after the shape of the pointed leaves: dent-de-lion means lion's tooth in old French," Myx said in that tone he uses to lecture me.

"Now who's trying to be clever?"

"Dave, there's a difference between smart and clever. How does that make you feel, Dave?"

"Dandy," I said.

Sink your teeth into Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: