Thursday, June 19, 2008

Miracle Myx Is Grandfathered In

.
"Ready for some tick talk, Myx?"

"You stole my joke," Myx said.

"I only steal from the best," I said.

"We know that's not true. You steal from anybody you think has a good line."

"And ...?"

"I should have known. Do you know why these clocks are so accurate?" Myx asked.

"Because of the pendulum. The length of the pendulum dictates the time of the period, the full swing of back and forth. The first pendulum clock was invented by Christiaan Huygens in 1637, although he never lived to see the final product."

I did it I beat Myx to the punch this time--before he could show off with his encyclopedic knowledge. I had just read up on the subject for just this purpose. Of course I'd forget it all within a week, unlike Myx who could remember things indefinitely with his synesthetic memory.

"Now who's tick talking," Myx said.

Time to see Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: