Friday, June 20, 2008

Miracle Myx Finds A Friend

.
"Is this your favorite thing, Myx?"

"Actually being with another human being?" Myx asked.

"Another?"

"You know what I mean, Dave. Instead of just having inanimate objects all around me, it's nice to be held by someone who can read."

"Do you know that Beisong has a brilliant son who's going to college this fall?"

"Like I haven't been listening? Of course I know. I know lots of things about the people who've been reading me all across the country. Do you think I only listen to you, Dave?"

"Why don't you tell me all about some of our more interesting readers then?" I thought it only fair that Myx should share his adventures now that sales of MIRACLE MYX had brought him into homes in every state.

"Keeping stuff from you, Dave--now that's my favorite thing!" Myx said.

Watch Myx's favorite book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: