Sunday, June 15, 2008

Miracle Myx Goes Large

.
"You're sure this is the biggest, Dave?"

"It was in the newspaper, wasn't it?"

"Oh--now that makes it true!"

We were standing in front of the world's largest rhododendron in Hopkinton, MA. It was dozens of feet long and just as deep. The blooms had seen their peak and were starting to fade; every time I passed it I had vowed to bring Myx along the next time and take a pic. I would remember my vow the very next time I passed--without Myx again. Finally, here we were!

"Do you know what rhododendron means, Dave?"

"Does it mean 'I'm a smartass who needs to let everyone think I know everything' or something along those lines, Myx?"

"Close," Myx said. "Rose tree is the real translation. I won't even tell you now whether it's evergreen or deciduous."

"Promise!" I said.

Look at Myx's bloomin' book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: