Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Miracle Myx Signs Up

.
We were on a local bike path and I saw this sign. It's to keep the path safe for walkers and bikers alike. Every once in a while, there will be a motor vehicle on it--you turn at the sound and see it's a local policeman on a motorcycle patrolling the path.

"This only reminds me that it sucks not to drive," Myx said.

"You say that several times in MIRACLE MYX."

"You can see why--I need to get places in a hurry sometimes."

"You seem to do pretty well by asking for rides," I said.

"Depending on the kindness of others, as the famous playwright said."

"Myx, your getting rides usually has nothing to do with kindness--you lie, coerce, swindle, and blackmail people into doing your bidding," I said.

"You make that seem like a bad thing!"

"Yeah--silly me."

"Anyway," Myx said, "it sucks not to drive--yet!"

Hitch up to Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: