Sunday, June 22, 2008

Miracle Myx Fixes It

.
"I'm thinking about a number of things--that weren't important yesterday ..."

Myx was singing. I recognized the tune from the 60s.

"Is that what that statue is evoking, Myx? By the way, you got the words wrong it's: 'I'm taking the time for a number of things that weren't important yesterday.'"

"And it really doesn't matter if I'm wrong--I'm right--where I belong--I'm right--where I belong."

"Your mind is wandering, Myx." Hey--I know how to play along!

"I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in--and stops my mind from wandering--where it will go."

"Was that just a variation of 'wondering' I always wondered," I said. "Guess it just how you use words to paint your meaning." Boy was I cooperating today!

"I'm painting a room in a colorful way--and when my mind is wandering--there I will go," Myx sang ... in a low and thoughtful voice.

Wander over to Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: