Monday, June 9, 2008

Miracle Myx Focuses

.
"I'm talking about the laser treatment, Myx," I said.

"You're anticipating again," Myx replied.

"Smart of me, don't you think?"

"Do you really think I'm so vain that even your vague title of this entry about focusing would lead me to talking about myself?"

"After an overlong sentence like that, I know you're holding back--go ahead and get it over with, Myx."

"Well--I am rather focused. I mean, my thinking is unusually clear, don't you think?"

"That's twice you've used 'don't you think' in a short space--that's bad writing," I said.

"And whose fault is that, Dave? Who puts words literally into my mouth? Hey! Literally--get it?"

Myx seemed pleased with his effort.

"This isn't the time for finger pointing. We didn't even get a chance to talk about laser removal of tattoos, and how tattoos are clues in MIRACLE MYX and what an important part of the book they are," I said.

"Focus, Dave--focus!" Myx said.

Focus on watching Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: