Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Miracle Myx Piles On

.
"A pile of junk," Myx said.

"Aren't you being a little hasty?" I said. Hasty wasn't one of the things Myx was, but I thought this was the appropriate knee-jerk response at this point.

"How do you know something isn't gonna crawl outta this heap?"

"I don't ... I mean ... that's highly unlikely," I said. Good recovery, eh?

"Now why would you think this makes a good photo, Dave?"

"Picture this." Why not flow with the moment and let my imagination take off? I felt positively effusive out in the fresh air--fresh where I was, upwind of the smelly conglomeration Myx sat near. "You take all these objects out of the woods here and put them under some spotlight in a swanky New York gallery--and then what do you have?"

"An installation--a piece of art?"

Myx loved to play along when he wanted to prove how smart he was.

"Exactly--a creative masterpiece with hidden meanings!"

"But, out here ...." Myx invited.

"A pile of junk. Hold still." That's when I took this picture.

Watch Myx's artful book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: