Thursday, May 22, 2008

Miracle Myx Whips It up

.
"da-da-da-da ...da-da-da!"

"I get it, Myx--that's John Williams--that's the Indiana Jones theme song!

"Put a toothpick in your mouth and see if I can flick it out," Myx said.

"Yeah--that's gonna happen!"

"This is a 12-foot bullwhip here--shame to let it just sit. Our readers would love a demonstration."

Although I hadn't used the whip for several years, I took it out in the back yard and easily made it crack once more!

"Tell everybody what happened when you were learning to use this, Dave."

"Oh, I don't think they want to--"

"Dave used to hit himself accidentally as he drew the whip forward; the tongue and cracker would bite into his forearm and calf. Then he'd whimper and limp around like a spoiled princess."

"It hurt ... I mean ... I stoically pushed on until I mastered it." I think I salvaged my dignity nicely there!

"Get a toothpick," Myx said.

Whip up your interest in Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: