Friday, May 16, 2008

Miracle Myx Is Treed

.
"You can hardly see me," Myx said.

"People know it's you after all this time."

"You mean just because it's my blog and there's always a photo of me here?"

"Our blog--and sure, out viewers can fill in the blanks if you've not quite as visible on one day. I think it makes for a more interesting shot, to tell you the truth," I said.

"Telling the truth again, are we?"

"Only when it helps," I said.

"You know what kind of tree this is, Dave?"

"That's a ruff one, Myx. I'll have to scratch my head and try and fetch and answer so you don't wag your finger--if you had a finger--at me."

"Dogwood, wiseass!"

"Do you know the myth about the dogwood, Myx?"

"About how the cross Jesus was nailed to was a dogwood and after that it never grew big enough to make another cross out of?"

Dammit! Why do I ever ask Myx any trivia?

"No," I countered, "the myth that any book that sits in its branches gets fleas."

Flee to watch Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: