Saturday, May 31, 2008

Miracle Myx Springs

.
"What's your favorite season, Myx?"

I think it's good to put a photo subject at ease by engaging in a little banter. It always makes for a more natural picture when trying to take a candid shot. I've gotten so good at this that no one ever notices what I'm doing.

"You're using banter to try and put me at ease while you take a candid shot, right?"

"Puh-lease! Would I be that transparent?"

"You--Mr. Window Pane? Never. But, answering your question--which, by this setting with the flowering bush behind me, I would guess you want me to say 'spring'--my answer is fall," Myx said.

"And why is that?" I might as well continue the line of conversation even though Myx is a hard one to obfuscate (yeah--I looked it up!).

"The air becomes crisp after the humid August days and nights, the leaves change colors, and--hey!"

As Myx realized what I was doing, I snapped this pic for you.

Fall into Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: