Monday, May 19, 2008

Miracle Myx Feels Pane

.
"This is one you'll have to explain--even to me, Dave"

I have to admit, I've taken a lot of pics of Myx in strange places, with unusual objects, and under challenging conditions--but, next to a pane of glass was different even for me!

"See the arrow I put in, Myx?"

"Kinda hard to see before you even take the photo, Dave."

"Would it kill you to play along? I'm gonna Photoshop in an arrow pointing to the BB hole there."

"Ohhh! Now it's interesting," Myx said.

This seemed like a good time to ignore Myx's sarcasm and go on with my explanation.

"Although I didn't make this hole, I sure shattered lotsa glass with my trusty Daisy BB gun when I was young. I just loved target practice and spent many happy hours shooting it."

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

"I kinda wish I had my gun right about now," I said.

Shoot straight to Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: