Friday, May 23, 2008

Miracle Myx And The Holy Grail

.
"da-da-da-da ... da-da-da!"

"Catchy tune, Myx. We're back to Indiana Jones."

"Well--you did just see the new movie--and wouldn't take me, I might add," Myx said.

"Yeah--but I missed you," I lied.

"I'll pretend I believe you so we can talk about the Grail Diary. This is the one from the last movie."

"Myx, you know you have to put this back when we're done with it," Isaid.

"He'll never know it was gone," Myx said. "There were only 12 originals that were made for the movie--for use in the scenes themselves."

"This is the page that tells us to have faith ... that it will support us when our physical senses and minds tell us there is no way," I said

"The path of the Grail, it says."

"And where does that path lead to?"

"Enlightenment," Myx said with Sean Connery's accent.

I thought that was a fine way to end this conversation, but Myx thought it necessary to add:

"You had to get into the photo, Dave."

Have faith and watch Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: