Thursday, May 15, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets The Massage

.
"Do you think my subject title is cute, Myx?"

"It's so obvious: "massage" and "message."

"Obvious is bad?"

"Cuteness is based on surprise, recognition of the play on words," Myx said. "This barely cuts the cute barrier."

"I'll take your word for there being such a barrier. How do you like this setting? All comfy there. I hope you don't just drop off to sleep," I said.

We were at the sumptuous digs of Stella Dieci Mini Spa, and Myx was occupying one of the many comfortable massage tables.

"I love it here," Myx said, affecting a dozy voice. "But, as you well know, Dave--I haven't slept in over 3 years--so don't look for me to drop off soon.

"Must have it's drawbacks--not sleeping."

"It does give me time for other things," Myx said. He was leading me on, I knew.

"Like what?"

"Like coming up with a really cute subject title--if I wanted!"

See how cute Myx's book trailer is!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: