Sunday, May 11, 2008

Miracle Myx Floats Like A Butterfly

.
"Transform," I said.

"Is this gonna be a serious one?" Myx asked.

"With you?"

"Yeah--good point."

"Here you are, sitting above the very symbol of transformation, Myx. You want to tell our readers a little about your own transformation?"

"You know I'm too modest to go into details about what happens to me in MIRACLE MYX."

"OK, I'll give a little insight into--"

"You see, I had two life-changing events happen," Myx began.

It seemed that his false modesty had given away as soon as he saw I was going to take center stage and expound.

"The first gave me supercharged synesthesia, a mingling of my senses that lets me remember every detail I experience and replay them at will. The other left me sleepless."

"In Seattle?" I thought I'd inject a little levity (yeah--I looked it up!) into such an uncharacteristic litany by Myx.

"Seattle, Boston--and everywhere in between." Myx, of course, knew how to play along.

Be transformed by watching Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: