Sunday, May 18, 2008

Miracle Myx Steps Up

.
"You must be enjoying the spring weather, Myx," I said.

"Lots better than the icy days--and nights-where you've taken me outside and plunked me on some arctic surface."

"Oh Myx, you exaggerate!"

"You're just seeing how that sounds, right?"

"Yeah, all for effect!" I said.

"Yanno, Dave--we're lucky."

"How's that, Myx?" I was ready for some barb or jab that Myx usually had ready for me.

"I mean ... we get to go out and look for cool scenes and invite people on the internet to join us and even read MIRACLE MYX to see what I'm really like."

So--in the center of a small town in Massachusetts, on a warm spring day, with cars passing by not even fast enough to disturb the birds--Myx and I paused at the gazebo.

"Yeah, Myx, you're right," I said, "we're real lucky."

Get lucky--watch Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: