Monday, May 26, 2008

Miracle Myx Acts Grave

.
"Memorial Day," Myx said.

"Yeah! Clever, huh?"

I didn't really expect Myx to agree, but this was a good opportunity to talk about death. Hey--what am I thinking?

"Nice of you to provide me with a headstone, Dave."

"Least I can do for my favorite book! The headstone engraver was a little surprised when I had him come back."

"Hasn't he ever had someone die twice?" Myx asked--as if that was entirely normal.

"He must lead a sheltered life, 'cause you were the first."

In MIRACLE MYX, Myx Amens has the unfortunate experince of dying--not just once--but twice. That not only doesn't stop him, but gives him a unique perspective on life and the living of it.

"Death isn't what you think," Myx said.

"It never is," I said. I thought that sounded smart without having to be so.

Bet you're dying to see Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: