Monday, May 5, 2008

Miracle Myx SinC's In

.
"You kept me hidden long enough," Myx said.

"Yeah--my mistake," I said.

We were at regional meeting of Sisters In Crime--the New England chapter. We were treated to a right-brain creativity workshop led by Jamie Cat Callan.

"You should have put me out on the table as soon as you got there and held me high when you introduced yourself, and--"

"I get it, Myx: show you off. You're just miffed you were left in my valise for a while."

"It was dark in there, all zipped away. And--do you know what it smells like in there?"

"I don't wanna know." It was time to change the subject. "Myx, who's your new friend?"

"See! this is a good example of how all you have to do is get me out in the open and magic happens! This is Sibylle Barrasso and she wrote DARK WATERS. It's coming out in August. She's way into sports ... knows professional sports celebrities and stuff. Even gonna be on CNN. And, oh--her father was a professional racing driver!"

"You didn't tell her about my driving, Did you, Myx?"

"Hmmm? It might have slipped out!"

Drive by Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: