Saturday, May 10, 2008

Miracle Myx Steps Up

.
"Step right up!" Myx said.

"That was already in the subject line. Aren't you being repetitive?"

"The subject line wasn't full of my verve and enthusiasm," Myx said.

""Enthusiasm? So you don't mind being on a stepladder?"

"No wind, and I can see farther from here. So--no, this is pretty good today."

It was always nice to find one of those seldom-experienced scenes that Myx actually liked. It was a beautiful day, and Myx's attitude made it even more so.

"I know you, Myx. Something else is making you happy: what is it?"

"Well, yanno how all those libraries across the country have MIRACLE MYX in them now ...?"

"Yeah, I'm glad that--"

"I'm getting checked out on a regular basis and people are reading all about my little adventures in Miracle, Massachusetts!"

"And how about all the people buying you online and at the bookstores!" I might as well spur Myx on to even greater euphoria.

"Move me up a step, so I can see even better," Myx said. So much for euphoria.

Step up to Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: