Sunday, May 4, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Sandwiched In

.
"Panino," Myx said.

"If you're referring to the sandwich, I believe 'panini' is what most call it, Myx."

"That's plural. But, I hate to admit you're right because Americans use the plural as the singlular.

"Again, you've made something simple unnecessarily complicated," I said.

"It means small bread roll literally--but we use it to mean a sandwich grilled in a press."

I waved the plate a few in front of Myx, letting the aroma waft up and around.

"This is going to taste good," I said. What harm could a little teasing do? Heh! Heh! In MIRACLE MYX, Myx Amens has a constant and insatiable hunger--he eats wherever and whenever he can to fuel his sleepless hours.

"Someday a librarian enforcer for the ALA is going to give you what you deserve for teasing a book," Myx said.

"There's no such thing," I blustered before looking over my shoulder; the sandwich didn't taste quite as good after that.

For a tease, watch Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: