Friday, May 9, 2008

Miracle Myx Goes Potty

.
"You can't imagine the stink down here," Myx said.

"Imagine it is all I want to do," I said.

We were visiting a long line of porta-potties. I thought this angle made a good background for Myx.

"There's not a breath of wind to blow these noxious gases away, Dave. They're all just building up an ammonia sea that I can't swim out of."

"You expect me to throw you a life preserver before I take my shot--not a chance," I said. At least I was a few feet away from the offensive stench.

"If I could cough and gag, I would," Myx said.

"Myx, if you could cough and gag ... hmmm? There must be a good ending to that--but I can't think of it!" I said brightly. Maybe a little humor would take Myx's pages--I mean mind--off his present predicament (a little alliteration goes a long way!).

"Dave, please tell me you don't have to go before we go."

Go to Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: