Saturday, May 3, 2008

Miracle Myx Arpeggios

.
"You made a verb out of it," Myx said.

"The title?"

"What else would I be talking about, Dave. The floor? the piano? Yes--the word arpeggio. It's a noun."

"That's why I'm the writer, Myx. I come up with creative variations that keep readers gasping with delight!"

"You believe that?" Myx asked.

"Sounded good for a minute, didn't it?" I though my own question would fit in nicely here.

"An arpeggio is like a broken chord," Myx said. "Instead of a group of notes being played all at once, they're spread out and played one-by-one in quick succession."

"Like I spread you out away from the pianist here," I said.

"You said penis!"

"You're being juvenile," I said.

"Here you are taking a picture of a book in front of a crowd watching a guy play a piano--and you're dinging me for a pronunciation joke?"

"Good point," I said--and snapped this picture.

Hit the right note--watch Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: