Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Screwed

.
"I'm trying to take something mundane and make it interesting," I said.

"And provocative with the 'screwing' thing."

"You noticed! I crack myself up," I said.

"So you're the one that laughs at these things," Myx added.

Myx was right--partially, I guess. I always write to amuse myself and then hope others will join in to see the wisdom and hilarity ... common sense and wit? ... err ... well--join in, anyway!

"At least I'm prominently featured here, with a good view of my cover," Myx said.

"Ready for your closeup, Myx?"

"I'm constantly ready--but, an anchor for a dog lead? Dave, this is a stretch, even for you."

"I liked the curly end of it and then thought of the title," I said.

"Talk about screwy!" Myx whispered.

Screw up your courage and watch Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: