Thursday, May 8, 2008

Miracle Myx Hoops It Up

.
"Don't move," I said.

"Move--I'm not even breathing," Myx said.

"A book can breathe?"

"For being the author of both the book and the blog, Dave, you really don't have a firm grasp on what and where and how this all works."

"And ... you point is?"

"Yeah--good question. Just hurry; I'm 10 feet up here."

Myx had taken tumbles from lower heights than this, and lived to complain about it. I could only imagine if some wayward gust blew him off this perch.

"Don't worry Myx. After I take this photo, I'll sky up there and get you down--maybe dunk the rock in the process."

"Dave, when you jump, I couldn't wedge my credit card between your feet and the ground," Myx said.

"A book has a credit card?"

"We're back to that?" Myx said.

Jump over to Myx's book trailer!

Buy your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: