Monday, December 31, 2007

Miracle Myx Leaves 2007

.
"You've being clever," Myx said.

"Hmmm?" I answered eloquently.

"You think you're being clever with your headline."

"And you have a different opinion, I guess," I said. Myx loved cleverness--but mostly when he thought he was the source.

"I just think we could have ended the year with more of a bang ... some zip ... a little--"

"I get it, Myx. But, you have to admit the leaves thing is amusing."

"I don't have to admit anything, except it was a stretch."

Again we were at the Natick collections (on the second floor). There was a stand of white birch rsing from the first floor and these leaves hung and twirled in slow hypnotic revolutions with the air currents. I thought Myx looked good there in front of them.

"Hold still while I take this pic," I said. (heh! heh!)

"Leave me alone. See, now that's clever!"

Miracle Myx

Dave's Myspace

No comments: