Sunday, December 16, 2007

Miracle Myx Goes Hungry

.
"Quite a haul of goodies!" I said.

I had just received a holiday package from my friend, Janee (Photoshop Goddess of myjanee.com).

"Are you teasing me by making me look into the box?"

"I placed you there so you could be part of the celebration and contribute to the joy of giving thanks." What the heck, I was in a good mood and laying it on thick for Myx's sake.

"You know a book can't eat, right?" Myx sometimes doubted my rationality out loud.

"Of course I know that. And, yes--I am teasing. You deserve it."

"And you deserve to pack on a few pounds of fat if you eat all this," said Myx.

"I'll share, so don't worry; I'll stay the trim example of male fitness you see before you."

Myx took my cue. "This is where I play along, I guess. Yeah, Dave ... you look great!"

"Don't be jealous of my gift. Besides, a book is a different kind of food: food for thought. I read all the time."

"Food for thought?" Myx was preparing some counter move, I could tell. "You know what they call someone who gets too much food for thought?"

"What?"

"A fathead!"

Miracle Myx

No comments: