Sunday, December 30, 2007

Miracle Myx Has Balls

.
"I think I'd better clarify my title here," I said.

"It works either way,"Myx said.

"So you don't think I should add that it's gumballs I'm talking about?"

"Don't you agree you took a lot of chances in the book and that there are some surprises, and maybe even a shock or two that are a gamble? Wouldn't that be considered balls?"

Myx was referring to a couple of turns that define him as a new type of hero. There's also ... the very ending ....

"The only chances I was concerned with was taking this pic of you. Although, those people in the background didn't seem to notice because the display covered us," I said.

"You didn't see the looks you got behind you."

I was starting to get used to the attention I got while carrying Myx under my arm in public wherever I went, balancing him somewhere, whipping out my trusty Canon SD1000--and clicking away!

"I'm sure they understood," I said.

Myx was quick to add, "They were being polite, Dave."

Miracle Myx

Dave's Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea. I like it. Different. Perhaps you'd like to join my four week Virtual Book Tour, which starts with an interview of myself, Douglas Quinn, by Brenda Kay Wynn at her blog sige: www.chronclesofelydir.spaces.live.coom, and continues each week at a different site with articles and interviews of the characters in my novel, Blue Heron Marsh. Hope you'll join the tour and comment/ask questions, etc.

Best,
Douglas Quinn
www.douglasquinn.com