Sunday, December 23, 2007

Miracle Myx Meets Father Christmas--Twice!

.
"That's not Dumbledore, right?"

Myx sounded a little concerned.

"Which one?" I liked to play along and give him some of his own medicine once in a while.

"The one in white. I know the one in red is Santa."

"The one in white is also Father Christmas. It's a little double-teaming going on here," I said.

"What did you tell me the difference was between a threesome and double-teaming?"

"Errr ... that wasn't me who told you anything about that. And besides, this is Christmas time and we should raise our thoughts to loftier levels. Think about the spirit of giving and peace."

"So, what are you giving me for Christmas?" Myx sounded a bit more interested.

"Myx, I've already given you life by writing MIRACLE MYX. When people start to read you, you will breathe and be and feel all across the world!"

"You're not getting me anything for Christmas--not even a bookmark, right?" Myx knew me too well.

"Right, but it sounded good for a minute, didn't it?"

"You're sure that's not Dumbledore?"

Miracle Myx

No comments: