Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Miracle Myx Going Up!


"I could have ended up on any floor!"

"You could see that guy was holding the door for us. You weren't going anywhere," I assured my book, Miracle Myx.

We were in a Worcester, MA hospital for a routine checkup, and had to take an elevator. Our fellow passenger did think it a little odd when I plopped Myx down in the center of the 'vator and ran back out while imploring "Hold the door!" before I took this pic.

"What if he wanted me for himself and let the door shut, then took me to another floor and made off with me and then took me home and read me and liked me so much he told all his friends and then they went out an got copies too?" Myx asked in a rushed, excited voice.

"Now you're sweet-talkin' me," I replied.

"Yeah, Dave, you looked like you needed some positive BS!"

1 comment:

Janee said...

Dave, this is just great! I can't wait to get my own copy of Miracle Myx!

Ok, now when do I get paid for posting this? :D