Thursday, December 20, 2007

Miracle Myx Eats Healthy

.
"You ate that?"

"It was tasty," I said.

"Did you have to order the bacon and cheese on it?"

"Well--I have to admit I didn't read the menu that closely. It said something like "Jack Daniels" burger and I went with it," I said. "It came with a mini-vat of black stuff that I had to decide whether to pour over the bun or just dip." I just dipped.

"What's your blood flow like--refrigerated honey?" Myx was just picking on me, and engaging him on this subject would only lead to a long harangue.

"Some consider me rather fit." Damn! Myx got me to bite.

"You know what you should--"

"Myx, do you know why I took this pic?" I'd derail him with his favorite subject: HIM!

"Evidence so the Medical Examiner can corroborate his verdict of heart disease?"

"Errr ... no." This wasn't going exactly like I predicted. "I took it because you whined yesterday about not being visible in the photo. Look at you here--all colorful and everything!"

"I can't believe you ate that."

Miracle Myx

No comments: