Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Miracle Myx Gets Bagged

.
"What's the purpose of these photos and this blog?" Sounded like Myx was going to make a point.

"My purpose? To bring a smile while showing you off in a variety of locations." I kind of liked my explanation.

"The showing off part was what I wanted to hear," Myx said. "Then, why would you take a photo that has me hidden in shadows?"

"Well, I had to make a decision: either choose an exposure that would illuminate you and wash out the handbag, or keep you in the dark and show the display better. I did put in that arrow for you."

"You could have taken two pictures and stitched the good parts of each together."

"That would have taken ... work," I said. Myx knew I was a minimalist when it came to effort. "Anyway, you know why I took this pic, right?"

"Yeah," Myx said, "Louis Vuitton--the suitcase in the book--it plays a big part in our story."

Hey! Myx said "our story." Usually he didn't give me any credit for writing it.

"Actually, you look sort of noire in the dark there. I like it."

Myx exaggerated logic with: "Next time take a pic so dark that I won't have to come along."

Miracle Myx

No comments: