Friday, December 21, 2007

Miracle Myx Wish List

.
"Not being able to drive sucks."

I'd heard Myx's complaint before. In fact, it's even in the book.

"This is almost as good," I said, knowing it wasn't close to being any good at all.

"It would have been more fun if a security guard had come along when you were crawling under the barricade tape and kicked your ass," Myx said.

"I don't think that tape was set up for people like us!" A little self-delusion isn't all bad, especially when too much forethought would probably make me shy away from taking Myx's pic in a lot of places. "What's the old saying I always tell you?"

"Just because a woman looks clean, she--"

"No, not that saying ... the other one," I interrupted.

"It's easier to beg for forgivenesss than ask for permission?"

"Yep!" Myx actually lived by that concept. "How did it feel being that close to a Lamborghini?"

"Not being able to drive sucks."

Miracle Myx

No comments: