Thursday, December 27, 2007

Miracle Myx Ho!

.
"He's covering my name," Myx said.

"Hmmm?"

"Santa has his left index finger over my name. How are our viewers supposed to know it's me there?"

"Maybe by the name of the blog and the banner at the top of the web page," I said.

"Still, it would have been nice to get my whole cover."

"You don't see me complaining about ... hey, Santa's covering up my name at the bottom of the book," I said. "And--I don't have my name anywhere on this blog. Diotalevi ... Diotalevi ... Diotalevi. There!"

"And you call me immature," Myx said.

"Your point being ...? Still it was good of Santa to endorse MIRACLE MYX."

"Yeah, if he likes it, everybody should." Myx tried to sound convincing.

"Think anyone believes that?"

"A boy can hope." Myx grinned that grin.

Santa's Favorite Book!

No comments: