Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Miracle Myx Is Grinched

.
"You two are just alike," I said.

"Green?" Myx asked just to get me to expound.

I found the Grinch outside of Stella Dieci--waving and beckoning passersby out of the frigid cold into the warmth of the luxurious spa. He grabbed my book and did a strange, rhythmic dance with it.

"I don't think I've seen you wearing green yet. You tend to wear mostly the same colors."

"Wearing the same colors saves me time," Myx explained.

"Since you never sleep, isn't time one of the things you don't have to worry about?"

Myx Amens, since a certain incident explained in MIRACLE MYX, hasn't slept in over three years. He fills his hours with many interesting, and some would judge, rather questionable activities.

"Let's say it gives me more time for other things," Myx said. Was that a smile?

"Those other things were what I was talking about. The Grinch sneaked into the Whos' houses and took stuff."

"Hmmm. Maybe we are alike in some ways."

Miracle Myx

No comments: