Thursday, March 27, 2008

Miracle Myx Curbside

.
"I hope you appreciate this, Dave," Myx said.

"That you haven't complained once today?"

"I'm gonna do what most people find a time-saving, stress-reducing strategy when dealing with you: ignore you. I hope you appreciate the view of a saguaro forest."

We were on Route 10 heading north from Tucson to Phoenix, riding through mile after mile of seemingly unending beauty. But suddenly the hills were alive--no, not with the sound of music--but with a startling density of saguaro cactus (I refuse to use the Latin plural, cacti!).

"Didn't notice," I replied.

"Didn't notice! ... ohhh, you're baiting me," Myx said.

"Ignore that! Myx, what do you like best about this photo?"

"That the cactus are in the background and I'm not being forced to ride one," Myx said.

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: