Sunday, March 2, 2008

Miracle Myx Has A Secret

.
"You chickened out," Myx said.

"Did not."

"Did too."

I wasn't going to admit anything to Myx.

"We walked by and you didn't have the guts to go in and explain yourself," Myx said.

"I just think this is a much more tasteful and artful photo."

"You chickened out."

I had walked by Victoria's Secret and looked in. But I, who had braved many other odd looks and verbal inquiries about this unique pursuit of taking photos of a book--even I thought snapping a pic of Myx amidst scantily clad mannequins might be looked upon in the wrong light.

"Just look at you in the foreground, Myx--and the whole panorama of Victoria's Secret framed in the background!"

"You chickened out."

"And?..."

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: