Friday, March 28, 2008

Miracle Myx Backs Up

.
"You're gonna get hit," Myx said.

"Nonsense."

Although that sounded good, and I blurted it out without any thought to why Myx would give me any warning--I had to wonder ....

"When you get that camera in your hand, you stop looking at anything other than what's in front of your lens," Myx said.

"This goin' somewhere, or is it a general mutter?"

"I'm just saying that you're out in the middle of the street--not aware of your surroundings."

"That's what I have you for, Myx ... to look out for me, to make sure I'm safe and secure!" I said.

"And why would I do that?" Myx said.

"So you don't become an orphan, left spine out on some lonely shelf or thrown in some abandoned stack somewhere," I said.

"Car comin', Dave!" Myx said cheerily.

Watch the terrific MIRACLE MYX Book Trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: