Monday, March 24, 2008

Miracle Myx Purrs

.
"I think Eddie likes you, Myx." Of course I had no idea what would happen next.

"If by liking me, you mean sniffing, licking, and nudging--then you may be right."

"That's how I judge if someone likes me!" I said. I didn't think Myx would appreciate my remark, but I enjoyed the moment anyway.

"You know I'm gonna take a tumble, Dave."

"At least you're on a soft couch. Think of the recent places you could've fallen."

"Good point. How is Eddie staying awake?"

Eddie was Janee's cat, and literally could not keep his eyes open all day. Last year, during an RV trip I shared to Cape Cod with Janee and her husband, Michael, Eddie slept so much and was so listless the first day, I thought he was very ill. Then, I found he was a "creature of the night." The cat continually pounced on me as I tried to sleep!

"You know 'Eddie' is short for Oedipus," Myx said.

"Maybe we won't go there," I replied.

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: