Sunday, March 30, 2008

Miracle Myx Out on A Limb

.
"He's gonna do it," Myx said.

"Who's he? And, what's he going to do?"

"Just hurry up."

Myx did sound more insistent than usual. Which is saying something. We were at a beautiful recreation park in Tucson. There were people strolling with their kids in summer clothes. This made me smile as I thought of the weather report I had gotten from back home in Massachusetts: cold, windy, and with a wintery mix. And, speaking of Myx ....

"This is a wonderful shot, Myx--unusual and engaging." I love it when I convince myself, even if most of it is delusional.

"He's gettin' ready ...!"

"Who are you talking about?"

Myx had lots of quirks, but paranoia wasn't one of them. Maybe he just added it.

"Just relax," I said, "and we'll be done in a--"

"The pigeon ... the pigeon sitting on top of this tree--it's aiming for me--I can feel it!" Myx whipsered.

Leave a comment about the MIRACLE MYX book trailer!

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: