Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Miracle Myx Is Wired

.
"You take it easy, Myx," I said.

"Uuhh," said Myx.

"You'll be fine if you don't squirm--or a wind doesn't come up."

"Nnnaaa."

"Shhh! You just hang in there and let me do all the heavy lifting today!" I sounded very positive and was proud of myself.

"Waaaa!"

"Myx, that's razor wire you're on. Just hold your breath," I said.

Silence.

"Some people call it Constantine wire, which is a corruption of another type of barrier: concertina wire. Interesting, huh?"

Silence.

"We're lucky to have found this here in Tucson. I've been wanting to take a photo of you and the wire at the Framingham Mass Correctional Institution or MCI, the female prison. But, the wire there is so high on the fence ... yep, we're lucky to find this!"

Silence.

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be nicer to your book, Dave!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwww! Now Dave, be good to your book. Aren't you affraid Myx will get cut on the barbs. Have a nice day.