Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Miracle Myx Is Stoked

.
Although this old stove wasn't fired up, Myx already was. We had found, what I thought was an ideal spot for a photo--but Myx had objections. He thought it was too mundane. I on the other hand, thought it was rustic and hearkened back to an older era.

"Look, I even got the old cemetery in the background," I said.

"That was an accident."

"You don't think I know what's in the background of my shot?" I put just enough disbelief in my voice.

"How many shots have we had to do over or throw out because you had some extraneous matter or person included that ruined the whole thing?"

"Errr ... you got a number," I asked--even though I knew Myx, with his synsethetic memory, would have it nailed.

"This picture is growing on me," Myx said

"Aha! You don't know how many--"

"122," Myx said.

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave's MySpace!

No comments: