Friday, March 21, 2008

Miracle Myx Meets Maddie

.
"I think you've made a new friend, Myx."

"Don't make any sudden moves, Dave."

"Maddie's just playful. She wouldn't hurt a fly," I said.

"Flies I'm not worried about--it's that slobbering tongue ...."

Myx was getting acquainted with Maddie, my friend Janee's dog. She was a black lab that was a bundle of kind energy. She would go "goonie"--run, roll, and prance happily--at the slightest provocation. Right now she was behaving nicely, but provocation was always just around the corner. And, a trouncing for MIRACLE MYX surely was in that same location.

"Just hold still, Myx--and keep your voice down," I said.

"You think Maddie can hear me?"

"You don't want to test it out, do you?"

"Good point," Myx whispered.

Get your OWN copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: