Sunday, March 16, 2008

Miracle Myx Gets Poisoned

.
"Now--this is where I should be!"

I liked the sound of Myx today. Enthusiasm, exuberance, optimism--well, the lack of insults or arguing was enough for me.

"I have to agree with you, Myx. A mystery like you and a great mystery bookstore seem to be a perfect combination," I said.

We were at The Poisoned Pen in Scottsdale, AZ. It's an independent bookstore specializing in mysteries and thrillers. Their slogan is "It's more than a bookstore, it's an experience."--and I can tell you from my (I mean our) experience, that this is indeed true.

I was there to introduce my mystery, MIRACLE MYX, and drop off a Kunati catalog. The staff was very helpful and interested, and I was invited to send them an ARC (Advanced Review Copy). The ultimate goal is for The Poisoned Pen to make Myx available to their visitors.

"A great bookstore like this is the perfect place for a great mystery like me!"

"Myx, that's just cocky," I said.

"And, your point is ...?"

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

1 comment:

Beth Fehlbaum, Author said...

Dave, you are brilliant! So..will my copy of Miracle Myx come with a smart little voice, too? I mean..LITERALLY?
:)
Beth Fehlbaum, author
Courage in Patience, a story of hope for those who have endured abuse
http://courageinpatience.blogspot.com
http://www.amazon.com/Courage-Patience-Story-Those-Endured/dp/1601641567/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205454205&sr=1-1