Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Miracle Myx Looks Drained

.
"Lookin' good, Myx"

I had found a half-buried drain by accident along the road. We (Myx & I) had just finished taking some breathtaking, innovative, and artistic photos (OK--they're like the stuff you've been seeing all along)--and hadn't seen this perfect photo op until the return trip to the car. Luckily, my infallible esthetic sense kicked in and a new masterpiece was about to be born.

"I think I hear water," Myx said.

"It's been dry for a month. I don't think there's much chance of that."

"You never know--I remember once, there was a dam, and--"

"This is going to be a good shot: leaves, sun, a drain covered by debris--all the elements for a dramatic shot that will last in the memories of our readers for years!"

"Who are you trying to convince?" Myx asked.

"Myself," I answered.

"I hear water."

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: