Saturday, March 8, 2008

Miracle Myx Looks Stumped

.
"You could have picked a better one," Myx said.

"This one has character, wouldn't you say?"

"Is that what you authors are calling it these days?"

Myx rarely acknowledged that I wrote anything, even this blog--so calling me an author was either a slip (which, although possible, was improbable with Myx), or he was setting me up for something later.

"This stump stinks," Myx said.

"Alliteration?"

"No Dave, it really stinks--it's rotten with a capital ROT. Let's finish up and get me into some fresh air.

"I thought my title was clever, about the stump thing ... because you're rarely stumped by anything."

"Is that the deal: I have to admit you're clever before you'll move me?"

That hadn't occurred to me, but I found it hard to resist, so I said, "Yes!"

Myx held his breath for a long, long time.

Get your copy of Miracle Myx

Dave Diotalevi MySpace!

No comments: