Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Miracle Myx Takes Shape

.
"This is kinda strange," Myx said.

"Strange for everyday people, or strange for us?" I asked

"Strange for everyday people. Our readers don't know what we don't show them. That's some really weird stuff."

"It's topiary, Myx."

"Duh! From the Latin topiarius--"

"Uh-oh, here we go," I said.

Myx didn't seem to mind my interruption. He got used to them, and now even anticipated them and played off of my verbal insertions.

"--which means creator of places. Art is made from plants such as arborvitae, bay laurel, holly, yew--"

"Yew done yet? Get it, Myx--yew!"

Myx ignored my brilliant wit.

"--myrtle, and privet. Dave, I wish you had a voice like our friend here--the giraffe."

Yew must watch Myx's book trailer!

Read Myx for YOURSELF!

DaveWritesBooks.com

No comments: